Jack in the Box is currently undergoing a brand re-invention.
Among the updates to expect:
- New Logo– What do you think? (Original Left, New Logo Right)
- New Web Site– New JackInTheBox.com will launch on Monday March 16th.
- Menu Innovation-Jack in the Box will launch some new menu items with the introduction of Mini Sirloin Burgers, which feature a trio of all-sirloin patties topped with American cheese, grilled onions and ketchup served on bakery-style buns. Apparently the buns will be similar to Hawaiian rolls. The Mini Burgers at Dave and Busters (called “Bar Burgers”) use sweet Hawaiian rolls. Great choice in my opinion.
- Social Networking– Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and HangInThereJack.com
- Restaurant Re-Image– Complete redesign of the dining room, common areas and exterior. To create a warmer and more inviting dining experience.
**Now if only the East Coasters could get some more locations. Let’s bring Jack to the Maryland/Virginia/DC area.